Certified Anime Lover Society
Welcome to CALS FORUM !!!

ENJOY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to CALS FORUM !!!

ENJOY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Im New Here!
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:50 pm by Ashuri-San

» anime Text Clan
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:17 pm by syusukefuji07

» Hi minna.... I'm new here...
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 am by Shuu-kun

» Hello! fellow members im new
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:26 am by tricksap

» Pokemon Flora Sky(Emerald Hack version)
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:06 pm by skymadness

» New High School DXD
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:54 am by Benzomai

» Casanova_Software_Collection
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:11 pm by ganauou

» My Drawings for a Page Drawing contest
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm by casanova02

» Rendering(cropping) pictures in Photoshop
Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:58 am by casanova02

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:10 pm
Monthly Anime Page Theme
High School DXD

Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile

Go down

Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile Empty Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile

Post by casanova02 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Limbo

Info

Limbo (stylized as LIMBO) is a puzzle-platform video game, the first title by independent Danish game developer Playdead. The game was released in July 2010 as a platform exclusive title on Xbox Live Arcade, and was later re-released as part of a retail game pack along with Trials HD and 'Splosion Man in April 2011.

ScreenShots

Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile Limbo_Box_Art

Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile Ss_4a699580bb29c8e2627f1872d7d1b0e1fc1250d9.1920x1080

Limbo(Strategic PC Game) - TusFile Limbo_toadstools

Installation guide
(1) Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.

Click the View tab, and then, under Advanced settings, do one of the following:

To hide file extensions, select the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK.

To display file extensions, clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box, and then click OK.

(2) Then single click the download file and hit (F2) and change ".CLAS" to ".rar"

(3) Then extract and open folder then click "LIMBO.exe"

(4) Note: If your Antivirus detected a virus don't worry it's safe. . .
most of the cracks are considered a virus cause they modfying the trial game to a full one
^ _ ^

Download it here

Note: In tusfile if you click download the first link might be a fake. . .
Reload it and click download again . . .

Password="CALS" (remove quotation/if needed)

casanova02
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down